28.10.12

An American became Miss after he took off 50 pounds



Her name is Bree Boyce and amazed the whole world with her ​​ambition to lose 50 pounds. At age 17 he weighed 106 kg and surprisingly weakened to reach American Miss South Carolina. For two years she did everything to make her dream come true.

At age 17, Bree Boyce weighed 106 kg and daily eat fast food, but the food has changed after she started to have health problems.

"My knee hurt and went immediately to the doctor. No more pain. I threw all the junk food, I joined a gym, I educate, I went to a nutritionist. I did everything I had to do, "said Bree.

A good story to be taken into account when you want to lose weight and look good. The world will never laugh at you but will look at you with eyes wide open. You must have ambition to succeed otherwise you leave and you get the same or worse.

Bree said she does not believe in dieting and not imposed drastic ways to have a healthy and beautiful body. American not help it if, for example, has a craving for chocolate, but it is important to maintain a balanced diet and do sports.

Winning the Miss, she has great chances to win and Miss America.

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

 

Copyright © Water for lose weight - how much? Design by Free CSS Templates | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger